Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all

Here's are some pics from the annual/mandatory fall trip to a farm in upstate NY
Megan with one of her favorite little people!

The new boyfriend, seems like a bit of a stuffed shirt to me!

Old farm equipment + pumpkins = photo opportunity


Can you guess what she is saying?
Farmer Camille is not pleased with how her crops are doing!

I just love this picture of Lydia's friend!

Have a beautiful season full of color, fun,
cider donuts and lots of happy moments!

4 comments:

museumeg said...

Those pictures came out so good! I especially love the one of Josh. Thanks for emailing me the other pictures too! That was so fun yesterday.

I stinketh not!! said...

How fun. I love Camille of the tractor. Did Megan get taller?? She looks so much taller.

Lindsay said...

Megan looks like she is getting SO tall! Cute pictures and even cuter kids.

The Thomas Six said...

Hey Jennie!

Looks like fun! Lots of people blogging about pumpkin farm experiences... including us.

Lydia is so big! Wow. I know she's the same age as Evan but she just looks so big!

Im glad I came across your blog. It's a nice way to keep in touch.

Big HUGS!